Joy in Little Things #4

This is waaaay outdated. Remember in a few entries back, I wanted to see Tibet and my wish is granted although in the form of a mere postcard?

Ta-da! This is it. Saturday morning (a few months ago), and I found the postcard on the dining table. The handwritten message at the back is another reason to be so happy. Oh the joy back in the days where we use letters instead of SMS and WhatsApp messages. 

I feel the need to upload this because I put it in between stacks of books (yet to be read, besides my bed...) and I thought I lost it. Phew.    Before that ever happens, a digital memento won't hurt. 






Should I randomly send postcards or letters to my friends sometimes? Sounds like an idea...





0 bombings:

 

Flickr Photostream

Pretty Icons

Meet The Author


So, yeah.