School session commences now!

Back to school!

Since it's the first day of class, I lazed around and got ready quite late than usual. Thanks to the extra time I got to be home, my idling mode is slightly less overwhelming. Classes started off with a little catch ups with friends and lectures - I was listening intensely until one time I found myself dozing off while writing.

I should snap pictures of those writings I made up when I got sleepy. One time, I wrote toyol in my geography notes, which totally doesn't make sense.

On another note, I built a plastic wardrobe today! Of course, with the help of my pretty housemates. We did wish for a guy's strength to install all the steel poles but girls altogether are also as strong so *flip hair


0 bombings:

 

Flickr Photostream

Pretty Icons

Meet The Author


So, yeah.